Sunday, May 13, 2007

though endings are never ever happy



















Once someone mused to me how strange it was that when you're in the middle of something big that everyone song seems to be written about you. They were right. I probably shouldn't listen to anymore music tonight, but that's just who I am.

My walls are empty. My drawers are empty. I feel a little empty. It's like I'm breaking up with my city and my home. I feel like everything is ending when in reality everything is only beginning.

My mommy is coming to help me pack. Right now. Because she loves me.

It's the happy moments along the way that, in the end, make it ok.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

erin, i love you.
So much.
And I'm confident in the fact that i will see you again.

Courtney said...

yes. yes i was.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about you. Hang in there. Everything is going to be just fine because you deserve it! I have a surprise for you so email your new address to me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is your favorite airman's mommy. Love you.