Whoa. What a good week on the interwebs! I had a really hard time choosing posts not to include! Everyone was so insightful and inspiring - I love it. I also needed it. It was an up and down sort of week ending with a Saturday off that was SO FULL.
I did yoga and drank coffee and had real life talk with my boss. I walked along the beach and watched the surfers surf and the water surround me. I drank mimosas at lunch and shopped for things that smelled wonderful. I had lovely dinner with lovely people and half priced wine. And I cried while watching Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close - the kind of cry where the tears stream down your face as if it's completely natural for you to be openly weeping.
I hope you had a day that was that good, too. You can tell me all about it if you want. I'd like that.
But until then, here are the Links I Love:
1. There was a day this week where I wasn't happy. It's ok to not be ok. Eat a macaroon and let it go.
2. I am obsessed with yoga. Last year, I mastered Crow Pose, so maybe 2012 is the year of the headstand? [Lululemon has a showcase store in Charleston. It's the cutest little place ever.]
3. Writing help. Real writing advice. Direction and inspiration for Bold Types.
4. I am not the best at giving or receiving compliments. I'm self-conscious and awkward, but I try to be good at it anyway. Here are a few tips & tricks if you have a hard time with it, too!
5. I WANT TO JUICE CLEANSE.
6. Oh dear goodness. Trust me, you want to listen to this podcast. I wouldn't steer you wrong and neither would Joy & Tracy.
7. A friend sent me this link because she loved it. She thought I would, too. And I did. My eyes filled with tears and my heart filled with hope. Love is alive.
"They’ve set the bar high, but there’s no need to lower it; this isn’t limbo, it’s life. Nothing good has ever come easy, and I love a good challenge."8. Elise reminded me to be in the present. What are you doing right now? I would love to know.
9. Clearly, I will soon be making Raw Chocolate Milk. And I'm going to want to store it in a mason jar.
And my final piece of information: Listen to Lana Del Ray - Video Games.
Gosh, I hope you enjoy these links as much as I do. And I hope you enjoy reading this post as much as I loved writing it.