Thursday, November 08, 2007

you know they like it when you smile.

Pull the hair back from your eyes. Let the people see your pretty face. Try not to say anything weird.

My parents are out of town.

It's weird because I'm only sort of by myself since Rob lives here now. But it's nice because he doesn't wake up at the same time as me so I don't have to fight him for the shower. It's also nice because I have someone here to talk to and help me reach things. And because it's completely amusing to help him and his friend Alex pick out a movie to watch. And not only was I helping two guys pick out a movie to watch together - I was helping them choose from my own personal collection. And the winner is... The Breakfast Club. Classic Brat Pack. It so doesn't say we hold hands and skip.

I made bran muffins tonight from Amy May's delicious recipe. Alex ate one. I'm hoping I can get Rob to follow suit. I'm going to make him eat healthy if it kills me.

I listened to some old school mixed cds today. Life in 2004 was ridiculous.

Save your questions without answers 'til your old enough to know that things ain't as they appeared.

I'm learning about investing (again) and starting an IRA. I need stable and responsible personal financial practices. I feel old.

Somethings you have to learn them all on your own. You can't rely on anybody else or the point of view of a source unknown.

I have this nice list of things to accomplish over the weekend. I'm sort of excited, but off to a slow start. The good news is that I have heat! Woohoo! The bad news is that I have to go make my bed before I go to sleep.

"If we were sheep, we'd be the blue sheep."

Sooner or later, we'll be lookin' back on everything and we'll laugh about it like we knew what all was happening.

No comments: