Thursday, November 15, 2007

i always stagger back again

Today at work was slow.
Still interesting though. Always interesting.

I drank four cups of triple echinacea green tea because everyone is sick. I love Yogi Tea.

I learned that, according to Women's Health Magazine, the TV physician the average woman would most like to play doctor with is Derek "McDreamy" Shepherd. And upon an actual poll of two people, I received a chorus of agreement.

I also learned (in WH Mag) that exercising longer rather than harder will improve your cholesterol.

And a man came in and this was our conversation:

Man: Do you have boyfriend?
Me: Yes sir, I do.
Man: Because I would get you a boyfriend.
Me: Oh, well, thank you.
Man: You should have a good boyfriend.
Me: I do and he might be a little upset if you find me another one.
Man: Ok. Let me know if you need one.
Me: Ok. Thank you.

VJ: That was awkward.
Me: Yup.

Speaking of VJ, he makes guacamole with feta cheese and kalamata olives.

A little girl came in and told me she met Santa. I asked her what if she sat on his lap and told him what she would like for Christmas and she told me "Yes. I told him I wanted 100 teddy bears, something I don't remember, and a million dollars."

Impressive, no?

Mint M&M ice cream is delicious.

I read an article about Johnathan Rhys Meyers today in some men's magazine. I can't wait for his new movie (August Rush) to come out (next Wednesday). Everyone should just go see it on Thanksgiving.

I'm Christmas shopping. I have ideas and plans and I've already bought things. Its weird because Christmas is going to be weird this year. I can feel it.

I miss living in a giant community. I thought I wouldn't. It's a lie. I want Columbia back. Or for it to come to me. Either way.

Oh. I need a new hair dryer. Ionic. With a diffuser. Mine is sparking at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.