Wednesday, November 07, 2007

sentimental thoughts are overwhelming me again

The mall has thrown up Christmas. It upsets me that they only view Thanksgiving as a gateway to Black Friday and the rest of the shopping season. Ugh. I would love to be detached from a mall this time of year.

However, this does bring eggnog lattes and chocolate covered marshmallows into my life, so I'll be grateful for that.

Today at the mall was slow. Alex and Jacob kept me entertained. I meet such random and excellent people at that store. Something else to be grateful for.

Aaaand Rachel came to visit me today - even after she crushed the tip of her finger in a door. And it was lovely. And I so miss living in the same city as her. *sigh*

Also, tonight, I ordered my very first half-caf latte. I'm one of those people now. Whatever that means.

Everyone read Chapters 18 and 19 out of Blue Like Jazz. I love you all, but I'm going to bed. Me and Martin, my blueberry bird.

All I hear in my head are all the words I wish I'd said.

No comments: