Sunday, September 09, 2007

everything i do i give my heart and soul

The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay... I miss you.

What I learned this weekend: There are pros and cons to everything and neither of those matter if you don't care. Bananas and blueberries go well on waffles. Sometimes we're lost because we don't have maps. Such as. Pumpkin Spice Owls and Blueberry Birds are especially there to make me happy. We have the rest of forever to make money and drive lumps of metal. Avril Lavigne songs can make me cry. My friends and family are for keeps. And Matt is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I am blessed.

I always needed time on my own. I never thought I'd need you there when I cried.

"What's it say about worrying? Don't do it. It's all over the place in the Bible. Don't worry about about tomorrow - today has enough trouble of it's own. That's Matthew. Another place it reminds you that tomorrow may never come." - a Mom paraphrase

I can't really keep my eyes open to type anything else. So tired.

No comments: