Saturday, September 15, 2007

they start in my toes

And it starts in my soul. And I lose all control. When you kiss my nose, the feeling shows 'cause you make me smile, baby.

I drink too much coffee. If that's possible.

I have a super busy and exciting week ahead of me including lots of work, a new employee, a sysco order, daaaaave, and matt jooooones! And lots of cleaning. Sometimes I wish I was less busy and could invest in more people than I do. I suppose I have lots invested in my mall people and employees.

The Cause that has gripped us is so great that the small weaknesses of individuals cannot destroy it. Therefore I ask you only one thing: do not be so worried about yourself. Free yourself from all your plans and aims. They occupy you far too much. Surrender yourself to the sun, the rain, and the wind, as do the flowers and the birds. Surrender yourself to God. Wish for nothing but one thing: that his will be done, that his kingdom come, and that his nature be revealed. Then all will be well. -- Eberhard Arnold

Oh, I chopped all my hair off. And I got my car back! And I heard I Nine on the radio. Freaky. I really dislike the song as their song, but it's so damn catchy.

Today, I saw lots of police cars driving in the mall. And we were very busy in a very good and much needed way. Thank the Lord.

"Freedom is when your bra comes off at the end of the day." - Yolonda and Ms. Joyce.

Aaaand. I'm doing Race for the Cure on October 20. If you're near to Charleston and wish to participate, please join our team! If you're far away or don't wish to wake up, please feel free to donate to our team. My personal goal is $125 and the team's is $5,000.

Wherever you go, I always know 'cause you make me smile.

No comments: