Tuesday, September 04, 2007

but never is a promise and i'll never need a lie

But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights.
The shades and shadows undulate in my perception.

My feelings swell and stretch, I see from greater heights.


I found a cd today that someone made me years ago with lots of beautiful songs with beautiful lyrics and I'm upset that I had lost it for so long.

I think I need to take the scale out of my room. I'm driving myself nuts.

I start my yoga class next week. I'm excited.

I miss my boyfriend. I can't wait to see him this weekend.

I'm reading Women's Health Magazine. It's very enlightening and quite informative. I suggest it to anyone who seems vaguely interested.

I love this line of Nike Women's Ads. This particular ad-copy reads: My butt is big And round like the letter C And ten thousand lunges Have made it rounder But not smaller And that's just fine. It's a space heater For my side of the bed It's my ambassador To those who walk behind me It's a border collie That herds skinny women Away from the best deals At clothing sales. My butt is big And that's just fine And those who might scorn it Are invited to kiss it. Just do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i have this same ad in an old scrapbook!! i used to carry it around in my purse. i'll never forget, one time at church or something somebody pulled it out and READ IT. i was so mortified. but it is cool, i agree.
please,please,please text to remind me about the shoes saturday before two...just in case!!!

Unknown said...

wow...seriously amazing. that's got to be one of the coolest things i've ever read.
ywemqay