Thursday, September 27, 2007

i wanna the feel the car crash

A new song from Matt Nathanson is the free itunes single this week.

I love living downtown. I love driving over the harbor and seeing the lights of the city twinkle. I love the dark silhouettes of the boats floating silently in the water. I love being near the water and being able to smell it first thing in the morning. I love being able to run around it. Or not.

I love having a pint of Ben and Jerry's (lighten up!) Half-baked in my freezer - no questions asked.

I love a good night of worship. Focused worship. With songs that I feel. That I can put myself into.

I love watching Grey's, but hate feeling a little sad after it. But I watch it with my mom, so that may make up for it. I do miss watching it with Rachel (who just sent me one of the most amazing and true text messages ever). I say ditto to all that, my dear.

I love my brother. Even though he volunteers for early deployment. And that's all I'll say on that.

Three blinks means I love you.

No comments: