Wednesday, September 12, 2007

life's what you make it

Yesterday, a lady asked me to please match my hair color with a box at the store so she could dye hers to match mine.

Today, I baked espresso chocolate chip cookies at work. I made the dough with real espresso. And little mini chocolate chips. And they were delicious. Plus, I brewed Vermont Maple Syrup coffee. Seriously, my job has never smelled better.

I ran three miles on the elliptical machine today. It didn't really seem like three miles. And I can't decide if that's because 1. I wasn't really going anywhere, 2. Three miles on an elliptical machine isn't actually three miles, or 3. I was watching Gilmore Girls... Pippie!

Whatever. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. And on Friday, Kt and I are going to pick up my car in Columbia. (I really miss Jimmy.) And then I'm working like a crazy person all weekend. Imagine that.

This time next week, I'll be finishing up a concert with Dave Matthews. *sigh*

Grey's Anatomy Season 3 is on dvd. I want. (And 1 and 2.) Please and thank you.

I have the Hannah Montana theme song stuck in my head. The end.

1 comment:

David said...

Hi. hi. HI. Three different versions of "hi" in a row. I think that you should get the rest of the Arizona cd's, and send me them, because I really like the 2 songs I have a lot, and those are all I own.

<3

I miss you. And not just because you provide me with slightly (a lot) more than stellar music, but also with hugs, encouragement, and generally interesting conversation, amongst many other things.

Please, and thank you.

Luff.