Monday, May 24, 2010

"We have left black and white Kansas behind, people.  Welcome to the technicolor Oz of the kingdom of heaven, where anything is possible."

via Internet Bard

That post made me cry a little. I'm just saying.

I'm listening to Angel Taylor. The first song on her cd is called "Chai Tea Latte". I like it. I mean it's silly, but she sings about chai & reese cups. It's kind of sad though too. She's waiting for someone (specific) to ask her out. "And seeing you in person is so much better than my thoughts and my dreams."

I had the last two days off. They were lovely. And now I have to go to work... at my new store... and it's raining. I hope this is a good week.

Last night I watched Gilmore Girls - when Lorelai & Luke break up and Rory & Logan get together. It made me cry a little, too. Dang. I'm a mess. But it also made me laugh, so perhaps I'm just well-balanced.

"Coffee-coffee-coffee is a saying, like an exaggeration. It's a funny, desperate cry for caffeine. It's just my thing. 'Cause everyone knows I drink a lot of coffee, so the day can't start until I've had my jolt. It's a bit. My bit."

I realize this post is short and not very detailed oriented - my apologies. Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Aw, I can't watch those episodes of Gilmore Girls because it makes me too sad. I try and think of Rory and Logan starting a little sooner ;). Glad to hear your days off were good, and I'm going to see you in a month!