Wednesday, May 26, 2010

example number 3: logan vs. marty in gilmore girls


"I still maintain she should've ended up with Marty. Logan was too pretentious and stupid. He jumped of cliffs with no regard for anyone but himself. Pssh. Marty was a pretty decent guy. He never called her "Ace" the way Logan did, but still. Marty watched Duck Soup with her. And they were bonded after she found him in her corridor naked after the party they had in their dorm."


via cuppycake.blogspot.com


I don't know how I find these blogs. Really. It's like they're just handed to me sometimes. And when I read entries like this one, I know that the blog is special (like stop eating the paste special) and I add it to my Google Reader (i.e. the best thing to happen to me since gmail on the interwebs).

And, just for the record, this isn't necessarily my point of view on the subject.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that you just said "interwebs"

<3 rachel