Wednesday, May 05, 2010

sometimes life is so full that words escape me. or i just have writer's block. honestly, there has been so much happening that i have a hard time keeping up with it all. i got promoted! i saw papa roach! i'm blonde! i need to start looking for an apartment! i need new tires & brakes! starbucks has snazzy new marketing!

i need something more though.

i'm reading a million miles in a thousand years (i'm almost done, i swear) by donald miller & i'm trying to wrap my head around the 'my life as a story' concept.

the chapter about meeting bob made me cry.

i'm a lovely little mess, huh?

oh! i finally got all my clothes folded & put away. score one for me.

2 comments:

Charles Robinson said...

Slow down you move too fast
You've got to make the moment last
Just kickin down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feeling groovy

Knee Deep In Lovely said...

ok, wait...you saw papa roach when he was in cola? that was like, in my school's parking lot. crazy.