Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i'm blogging a lot today...

when i was in college, i had a friend whose name was nathan (nate) lowe. he used to sweep & mop for me at work. go on adventures to the abandoned asylum. take me to the julie heffernan exhibit. make me little paper hearts. write scriptures & encouraging words on sheets of paper when times were tough or people were leaving. and it wasn't just me. he was a friend to all of us. one day he moved away & we lost contact.

i didn't know it at the time, but he inspired me. when i was with him, i saw things differently than i did by myself. i learned to love people differently. to judge differently. to wonder about life differently. i don't know where he is now or why i've been thinking about him, but i have & i hope he's well & happy in life.

No comments: