Tuesday, September 16, 2008

line up. line up. you're going.

Yesterday sucked. I actually cried. I haven't cried over much recently. It's like I was tapped out. But I was really tired. I worked until 2am, then came back to open the store and then again to close at BBW. I found out my car will cost two thousand dollars to finish fixing. I discovered some people really are just assholes. And Joe left yesterday. It was all very overwhelming.

But I have good friends and supportive family. And I ended my night on the porch and it was good. So, I don't have to worry. I don't get to be irresponsible, but I don't have to worry. (Worry about nothing. Pray about everything.) It's going to be ok.


The money is clean 'cause we scrub it good. With guns and gasoline we're gonna save the world. Nothing's obscene if we only close our eyes. Boys and girls, welcome to this joyride.

No comments: