Wednesday, September 10, 2008

good love is on the way

I've been lonely, but I know I'll be okay. Good love is on the way.

I shouldn't have had that double latte when I went from one job to the next today. However, I'm not completely sure that I would have made it through job two without it. Hmm. Oh well.

My laptop is broken. My car is broken. My Dave photo fell again. The mall was slow. I only made three dollars in tips. I don't get paid. I have zero dollars to do anything.

But I have really excellent friends and family. I love my jobs (for the most part). My coworkers and employees are amazing. I have a home and a comfy bed and delicious food and lots of caffeine.

Life always work out for the best even if you have to struggle to get there. He is faithful.

I'm doing things here.

Listen to: Antonia - Motion City Soundtrack.

My lover spoke and said to me, “Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.” – Song of Solomon

Three years brokenhearted, but now her ghost is finally gone. Done with broken people. This is me I'm working on 'cause I know good love is on the way.

No comments: