Friday, September 05, 2008

i crawled out from the pain of yesterday

I love Our Lady Peace.

My computer is broken. My brother is gone. There is a hurricane.

Everything else is business as usual.

Oh, I have taken up the addiction of The OC on dvd. I blame Adam Brody.

Also, I think there is nothing not to love about Diet Dr. Pepper.

Sometimes, I get really upset about being left at the time when I would need someone the most, but I realize that I am not at all alone. I have so many people in my life who care about me. Both near and far. I am so blessed.

And when I find myself lost. I can turn to Him. He knows me best. Thank God.

Other people's words...

I always liked the story of Noah's Ark and the idea of starting anew by rescuing the things you like and leaving the rest behind. [»] Zach Braff

Writing is a form of therapy - sometimes I wonder how all those, who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic fear, which is inherent in a human condition. - Graham Greene

No comments: