Friday, December 15, 2006

i miss you already. i miss you always.

I'm glad Eddie and his lyrics could reclaim a spot in my life with Alison.

I just sent Alison to China for a month. Three weeks-ish. This is the longest I will have been without her since we started living together.

Who is going to listen to me complain about work? Or help me decide if my outfit is cute? Who is going to be here to get excited for me on December 23? Who am I going to go to when Matt leaves again? I think I'm going to have to make my own hot tea and do my own dishes now.

Oh dear. I miss my roommate.

1 comment:

alison said...

Oh my how I miss you as well.

As it turns out China doesn't like myspace, and has the tendency to block it. I can see my page, but none of the links work. I think I can see yours if I remember your url.

But yes my dear, I miss you so terribly. This may work out well for you however, as today I am going to tour the jewelery market!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.