Saturday, June 29, 2013

On average, 3 out of 5 days of work don't require me to be anywhere by 7am. Sure, it leaves me with less free hours in the evening, but I'm pretty sure this shift has been fantastic for my mind and body. 

I don't stress out about being in bed by 9pm (although I often find myself headed there). I don't stress out about saying no to hangs with people because I'm stressing out about being in bed by 9pm. I don't stress out about waking up in enough time to get everything done because I'm trying to squeeze in hours of sleep. I don't stress out about setting an alarm because I naturally wake up between 6:30 and 7am most days. I don't stress out about spending money at Starbucks because I have time to make my own cup of coffee at home. (I may even put the keurig into hibernation.) 

I am actually averaging 7 hours and 54 minutes of sleep throughout the week. (Thanks for the numbers UP band! Goal is 8. Body loves 9.) I can feel stress levels lessen about a lot due to this fact. It's making me healthier!

It's so lovely.

Sleep is good.

And now I'm rolling in the blogs.

No comments: