Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the time my best friend moved to brooklyn 
and i made a cd about life...

the city swells up like a symphony:

1. Brooklyn - Wakey!Wakey!
2. Wheel - John Mayer
3. Brooklyn Blurs - The Paper Raincoat
4. Places - Blue Merle
5. I and Love and You - The Avett Bros.
6. Shadows - Au Revior Simone
7. Something Pretty - Patrick Park
8. Oh My Stars - Andrew Belle
9. Make Me Love You - Slow Runner
10. No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
11. Manhattan - Kings of Leon
12. Bulletproof - La Roux
13. I'm Good, I'm Gone - Lykke Li
14. I Got You - Leona Lewis
15. Almost Everything - Wakey!Wakey!
16. My Night With The Prostitute From Marseille - Beirut
17. Forever Young - Youth Group
18. One Crowded Hour - Augie March
19. Paint the Silence - South

2 comments:

Charles Robinson said...

Thanks. I was going to ask for a track list. I haven't skipped through any tracks yet, and I'm up to 14. :-)

dionne. said...

love customized cd's.(: