Monday, June 21, 2010

I feel like a 25 year old shouldn't miss her friends this much when they leave. Hmph.

Listening to: Everybody's Leaving Town - David Gray. I and Love and You - The Avett Bros. Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise - The Avett Bros. Wheel - John Mayer. Shadows - Au Revior Simone. My Night With The Prostitute From Marseille - Beirut. One Crowded Hour - Augie March. Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin. No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses.

And Ke$ha. Duh.

And you can't build a house of leaves and live like it's an evergreen. It's just a season thing. It's just this thing that seasons do. 

1 comment:

Charles Robinson said...

I didn't go anywhere. Call or text me and we can do something this weekend. :-)

P.S. I've never heard of most of the music you're listening to. Mix CD?