Friday, January 15, 2010

i'm wide awake and so alive

Just push me 'til I have to fly. I've shed my skins, my scars.

the weather today was lovely.
i'm ready for sunny days & warm weather.

i got to partake of restaurant week at SNOB.
besides the company, dessert was the best part.
chocolate deliciousness with fresh berries.
(i LOVE berries. another reason to be ready for summer.)
more culinary adventures on tuesday.

i'm supposed to be self assessing myself for work.
i've got highlighters and everything.

i want to move to the west coast & live on the beach.
and drink wine with my friends.

or maybe just move to nola and drink beer on the levee.

i went back to the gym this week.
ouch.

lots of new stuff going on. lots of changes happening.

i have to remember to focus. keep my eye on the prize.

i'm listening to matt nathanson and my room smells like black currant vanilla and i love ferrero rocher truffles and vitaminwater10. ok. that's all.

I want to feel the car crash 'cause I'm dying on the inside. I want to let go and know that I'll be alright, alright.

xo.

No comments: