Thursday, December 10, 2009

i believe our love can save me

Sometimes all I want is another drink or another pill. If I could get anything done maybe I'd hold still...

I'm home. I made gingersnap cookies. (They are delicious.) All the candles in my room are lit. (It smells good in here.) And I'm drinking the never ending bottle of Wandering Grape. (It's a Malbec-Merlot blend.) And I'm listening to Bon Iver & Nada Surf & John Mayer. (They don't mmix, but I'm listening to them in succession.)

Today was nuts, but fantastic at work. Friday and Saturday will be nuts. And Sunday, too. But I get to see Tent Revival in the middle & hang with friends. Life is crazy. But good.

I'm trying to levitate. I'm trying to leave the ground. Trying to remember when I could fix anything with sound.

No comments: