Tuesday, December 29, 2009

everyone is right and no one is sorry

that's the start and the end of the story.

i had a horrific dream last night that i can't get out of my head... about an airman (maybe, a soldier, but i would guess an airman bc he was on a flying mission) who died in my arms. he was talking to me & telling me about his life and then he was gone. and it was so real. the whole dream was strange - the way it happened and what happened afterwards... i was flying around the country to try and find his family... but not in a plane... with a balloon. weird, i know. but a very intense dream for me for some reason. i wish i could stop thinking about it. he was so beautiful & sweet & brave. then gone. it hurt. wish. wish. wish. i dislike all this deploying.

Try as they might, no one's immune to misfiring and acting on the wrong clues and thinkin' it's time to redo and redo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed.

-rachel