Wednesday, June 13, 2007

some courage is well overdue

I keep thinking of this time last year. 365 days ago. What was I doing? Who was I with? How did I feel? I was getting ready to go to Bonnaroo. I was getting ready to say goodbye.

This time this year isn't any different. Except it's completely different.

Rachel and I were discussing Columbia. The city. It's inhabitants and its lack thereof. And I wondered if I missed Columbia or if I missed my old life which Columbia was a part of. *sigh*

I'm glad I have these places and faces to miss. And, more than that, I'm glad I have these places and faces to see again.

PeaceLoveRoo. OhSeven.

Every moment of time’s just an answer to find what you’re here for, what you breathe for, what you wake for, what you bleed for.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i'm working twelve to five on saturday.
i miss you SO much.