Thursday, June 21, 2007

don't miss your boat, it's leaving now

Our kitchen is going on a diet. My mom is reading this book "The Sugar Solution" and we're starting to do what it says. Luckily for me, I already do most of what it suggests, so this will only be bringing more things I like to the table... literally.

And FYI: By drinking your 8 glasses of h20 a day you can burn about 35,000 calories (10 pounds!) a year. And drink it cold because your body burns more calories cooling the liquid to body temperature...

Also. Does anyone have a copy of Jane Eyre I can borrow? I've been inspired to read it again. It is a favorite.

"I loved him very much - more than I could trust myself to say - more than words had power to express." - Jane Eyre

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i have it. you can borrow it on friday.

David and Faith said...

i'm in Nashville, drinking black coffee that was roasted today, but still isn't as good as Immac. IN just a couple of minutes I'm going to get back in my car and drive to St. Louis, where I'll hopefully be before 10. Besides that, I miss you, and I love you, and I want you to call me as soon as you are able, because hearing your voice will make the sun shine more brightly. luff.