Saturday, June 02, 2007

i felt every ounce of me screaming out

... But the sound was trapped deep in me.

finch5287: congrats on your wifi! welcome to the joys of interneting!

(An amazing customer came and set it up for us because we're inept.)

This morning I went on a walking field trip to a mexican restaurant with two classes of first graders. That was interesting. It involved a giant plate of crispy cinnamon chips and ice cream with sprinkles as well. It was a mess.

Some kid blew chunks in the front of the store today.

My boyfriend is very nice to me on the phone when I'm cleaning up puke.

I found real solace in the new ice cream - hunka hunka banana love. It's banana ice cream with chocolate chips and peanut butter cups. Kt and I agree that it's life changing.

I started running (not very far and not very fast) because it gives me something else to think about. And exercise gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy. And happy people shouldn't feel stressed.

Tomorrow Kt, Alison and I are going to the Farmer's Market. Yay!

Forced fear falls away to leave me naked. Hold me close cause I need you to guide me to safety.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also (and I'm sure you know this), happy people don't kill their husbands. I want you to change my life with that ice cream sometime soon.

RachelAdelle said...

in case you forgot..... I love you.