Monday, June 25, 2007

all my little plans and schemes

... lost like some forgotten dreams.

This weekend was good. Hanging out with Courtney was good. Seeing Matt was good. Tori getting married is good. Friends are good. Columbia is good. A giant window in a bathroom is good (surprisingly). Hospitality is good. Spiritual pushes are good. Oh and coffee is good.

Today I went to three different Starbucks - all very different and important in their own way. Also, at the mall, I almost bought a $120 purse at Banana. Courtney has one and I want one, too. So there. I'm two sometimes.

I bought a nice selection of movies and rented Season 2, Disc 2 of Grey's.

I don't want to own anything anymore after the summer. And I would really like to study Health Education and Promotion.

Instant Karma.



No need to be alone. Oh. It's real love. It's real.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Instant karma is the most amazing cd! i looove it.
I wish i could have seen you this weekend! one day, when you're in this city, i'll bump in to you or somthing.
aokbfeoi
and it's okay, courtney's two sometimes too.

Courtney said...

i am not two!