Thursday, August 08, 2013


Dear Harper,

You, my sweet little nephew, are a truly a gift from God. Your little baby person sparks such love in everyone who meets you. Your teeny baby features are miraculous and adorable. I love every piece of you. Right now, you sleep a lot and cuddle up in my arms when I'm holding you. It leaves me without words how precious you are all bundled up against me. One day, you'll grow up and be too big for cuddles, but we'll spend time together playing at the beach and Uncle Nate will teach you to surf. I'll be sure to put SPF all over you, but I'll balance it by spoiling you with ice cream and letting you stay up late. We're going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see your life unfold.

I love you oh so well.


xo.
Auntie Erin


1 comment:

Craig Archer said...

Babies are great examples of Heaven on Earth. They are the most perfect human on the planet.