Sunday, July 28, 2013

"In the process of committing to something bigger than I had ever challenged myself to before, I have discovered more than I ever dreamed. I’ve learned to manage time more effectively, I’ve learned how to say “yes” and how to say “no”. I’ve discovered that in order to achieve a goal, you actually have to be in action at all times." - the wunder year


This girl has been blogging for the last 207 days (give or take a few) and is headed for 365. That's crazy pants. (Crazy wunder unders. Ha!) I had a difficult time with 100 days. I'm not saying it's easy for her (it's not) or that it's always interesting for me to read (it's not) but I am so impressed with her goal that I continue to check it every few days in my Feedly. Some days I skim over the words and some days I soak them all in, turn them over in my heart and share them in my own posts or conversations. 

Her words in this post were just so true - full of personal responsibility & grace - that I had to bring them over here for us all to have.

And action.

No comments: