Thursday, July 18, 2013

Today.

Today, I am so thankful for my job and for the challenges it has faced me with. I am so thankful to have a partner, a better half, to support me through this time of change and adjustment. I am so thankful to have grace and freedom on my side. I am so thankful for positivity. I am so thankful for sharing and caring; for not stopping, but constantly moving forward. I am so thankful for the goals I have and my ability to charge after them. I am so thankful for hard work rather than luck. I am so thankful for opportunities to fail forward and learn for myself and for others. I am so thankful for the constant reminder to speak life-giving words to those around me; to uplift and heal rather than stomp and wound. I am so thankful for all of the crabs lifting me out of the pot.

Today. I am so thankful.


No comments: