Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I wonder... Do you love your job?

Maybe "love" is too strong of a term. Do you even like your job?

I'm not going to say that I love waking up at 5:30 every morning to go work for 9 hours, but I will say that I adore where I am, who I am with, and what I am doing. And I feel so very blessed by that.

Today should have been one of "those days". You know - the days where you need a drink. Or the days where you order takeout because you're too tired to move or cook. And the gym? Eff that noise.

What today really was...  An example of hard work, teamwork and communication. When the correct expectations are set with the right group of people, well, great things happen. And, at the end of the day, you can go work out and cook your own meal. Maybe even write a blog about it.

It's not always bubbles & gumdrops, but my good days definitely outweigh my "those days".

No comments: