Saturday, February 11, 2012



I am sitting on the interwebs before Girl's Night Out. I actually haven't touched my computer since early Thursday afternoon so I think I was feeling the pang of separation anxiety. I mean, my iPhone is very good at keeping me company, but it's just not the same to someone who loves typing.

Is it weird that I really love typing? I mean, I do that for a living. Type. A lot. That's still not the same as it is for me to sit down and type out a blog. I love blogging. I've definitely missed it for the past week. My Google Reader is blowing up and there are so many links I want to share in Links I Love, but goodness know I cannot share them all. We'd all be here for days.

In the meantime, I am ready for summer. How about you? I mean sure, winter is nice.... You get to wear scarves and drink things like hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps without feeling like an alcoholic, but let's get real. Summer is where it's at. Kayaks, the beach and camping. Tank tops, iced coffee, and tans. And you can drink fun frozen cocktails without feeling like an alcoholic. Hiiiii, Summer! I want you to come early.

Ok. That's all I have time for right now. xoxo.

No comments: