Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Remember how I told February to get ready? Well, it did! I have been so super busy between work and life that I haven't had much time and/or energy to hit the blog. Honestly, I have a couple hundred posts I need to catch up on reading... Oy to the vey.

I am going on vacation for 5 whole days soon, so you all will definitely my top priority, but until then I leave you with this gem - it premieres at The American Theatre on February 22 in lovely downtown Charleston, SC. xo.



The Garden Summer Trailer from Hailey Wist on Vimeo.


In the summer of 2010, a group of Charleston natives set out for rural Arkansas in search of their green thumbs. The Garden Summer follows them as they get to know each other, the art of gardening, and the joy of sustainable living.  - Charleston City Paper

No comments: