Monday, November 21, 2011

This little mosaic to the left is the background on my computer. I like it. A lot. It's from Curious Girl who used always do Mosaic Monday, but she stopped some time ago for some reason...

Which brings me to my next point... I skipped Top 5 Friday.

Whack. I know. (Yeah, that's right I said whack. Maybe I'll bring that saying back.)

I had a really busy weekend. I mean, I've been on a four day "vacation" and I have been going a mile a minute, yo. Of course, I've enjoyed it all and I'm super stoked for Thanksgiving and about moving into the Holiday Season at work and my new position.

AND I'm going to see the new Twilight movie tonight with my roomie. Nerd Alert. I'm not ashamed. I'll even go ahead and let you know that I'm on Team Edward. Don't hate.

But, yeah, I had two links I was going to share from last week, so I will share them now because I wouldn't want them to get left behind.

1. Fab Brunette is a new discovery for me. (Like I needed one more blog to read...) But her post about Happy Discoveries made me... well, happy! And I like that in life. Glass half full, friends.

2. And here we have another excerpt from the book I'm supposed to be reading, Searching for God Knows What. I love Donald Miller. I love how honest he is about life and spirituality. Plus, any post about patience and trust is always good to read.

Tell me about your weekend. Was it awesome? Did you make a new friend? Did you drink some good coffee? Did you eat something delicious? Most importantly, did you get to sleep in? Really. I want to know.

No comments: