Tuesday, November 29, 2011


Oh hi.

I have two days off in a row. Nice.

I have a laundry list of things to do - incl. laundry. Heh. I hate laundry. When I meet a man who doesn't mind doing laundry (and does it well) then I'll know I'm good. I digress.

List of things to do... including DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS! Oh yes. I am doing it. I'm all about it. I'm going to drink eggnog and bake cookies too WHILE watching all of the Chrismakkuh episodes from The OC. Plus, I'll probably listen to DMB's Christmas Song over and over and over. and over. I'm stupid excited.

Do you ladies & gentlemen have any decorating traditions/ideas? What cookies should I bake? And do you prefer your nog with bourbon or espresso?

And three words : Dirty Chai Nog.

I'm over the moon about this. Really. These two days are gonna be magic.

No comments: