I hope everyone had a lovely week. Mine was... Busy. Weeks are always busy, yes? Pretty much. I hope that you got everything crossed off your to-do list at work, so you can enjoy some personal time with friends & family or by yourself (if you're like me and need to have that space sometimes...).
But what I'm really here to say is TOP 5 FRIDAY (on Saturday morning) has arrived! Hooray! I know you've all been waiting, so without further ado, please, get your read on -
1. If practicality and anthropologie had an interwebs baby, then it would be this. The Violet online magazine. "We believe that you don't need a huge bank account or fancy things to live a full, rich life. With a little bit of creativity and a lot of heart, you can have your cake and eat it too!"
2. This is an excerpt from the book I'm supposed to be reading right now. I realized Christian conversion worked more like falling in love than understanding a series of concepts or ideas. - Searching for God Knows What. That sounds lovely, no?
3. It's hard being healthy - not dieting, but being actually healthy. The kind of healthy where you make a life change that you can stick to & sustains you. Don't give up! Make some rules relevant to you and keep up the good fight. We can do it.
4. Sometimes sad takes time. And that's okay.
5. Bennetton + iPad = Cute + Practical. This is how we do.
6. Seriously? No way. Oil breaks up oil? You want me to put that on my face? For reals? I'm not sure how I feel about all this - if you have insight, then please share! I'm interested!
7. I LOVE this blog. I love how crafty she is and how she captures her life in seasons in these adorable tiny little books. Watch this minibooks video. It will start getting you ready for some happy holidays!
Tell me what you think. Tell me what you love. Tell me what you hate.