Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello from vacation!

I'm in Hattiesburg, MS right now. I drove here yesterday... I left Charleston at 9am (EST) and got here around 6:3pm (CT) with only four hours of sleep the night before from crazy holiday phase one floorset. ANYWAY. Six shots of espresso later, I made it.

I like Hattiesburg. It's adorable. It's the home of Southern Miss for those of you who weren't aware. And, as everyone knows, I love my college towns. They're full of book stores, record stores and coffee shops. This particular town has T Bones - it's a record and coffee shop all rolled into one. Heaven might be like that.

I slept 10 hours last night and woke up to a cool breeze blowing through my open windows. This morning, I worked out and went running, then I got awesome cold brew coffee magic and visited my friend Tom at A Gallery. I went to Target bc I needed new sunglasses and the new Darius Rucker cd. And I got a pedicure at this place that had TWO chandeliers. I love chandeliers. Now, I'm at Java Werks eating a panini and taking advantage of wifi. I like to stay connected.

Tonight, there will be porch drinking and what not with my friends. Tomorrow, I'll head to Nola. I would be more descriptive and use lovelier words, but my battery is going to die soon. Wah. Wah. Wah.

Some final words from a PASTE article ::

"he (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) pauses and says: 'I just don’t like to say bad things about particular people just because it doesn’t, like…' Pause. 'It’s not a practice worth perpetuating.'"

No comments: