Tuesday, August 31, 2010

things i like (that i've thought about so far today)...

fall. porches w. ceiling fans. LOST. sawyer. coffee. sitting & reading outside. organization. coconut things. going to the gym w. mj. bookstores. the happiness project. free ice cream. knowing the words to songs playing in stores. the smell of the marsh. texting. chickfila sauce (as it compares to zax sauce). hayley williams (of paramore). retail therapy. luna protein bars (cookie dough). driving with the windows down. green. NEW! dark kiss.

i'm sure there have been other things, too, but i'm done for now.

it's been lovely. and i'm going kayaking later with the neighbor. hopefully, i won't die.

"I am happy - but I'm not as happy as I should be. I have such a good life, I want to appreciate it more - and live up to it better... I complain too much, I get annoyed more than I should. I should be more grateful."

No comments: