Thursday, November 27, 2008

sitting, smoking, feeling high

Let's go drive 'til morning comes, watch the sunrise and fill our souls up andd drink some wine 'till we get drunk.

i love that there is a gilmore girl's episode for everything occasion.

(i hope you didn't skip rolls. or at least you had them for the walk home.)

i'm thankful for dmb. and family. and friends.

and for God for fixing Quickbooks. because if you ask and believe then it's done.

i'm thankful for cheesey carbs and music trivia games.

i'm thankful for black chamomile and down comforters.

i'm thankful for three thanksgivings.

i'll be thankful for coffee when i wake up at 2am and work until 7pm.

also, i miss joe. and last thanksgiving. but i'm thankful for his safety.

And here I'm dancing on the ground. Am I right side up or upside down? And is this real, or am I dreaming?

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I like your post :), and I'm also very happy that there is a Gilmore Girls episode for every occasion. I did skip rolls this year, but had two kinds of potatoes and two kinds of pie to make up for it! You are in my thoughts and prayers today!