Friday, November 14, 2008

... is the rain ever gonna stop?

I am happy despite all the reasons I shouldn't be.

make a run in a midnight rain. maybe take a shot. maybe numb the pain. maybe i forgot who stands to gain. making the most of a lie called a daydream.

Maybe I'm not operating in the real world, but I feel like things are where they're supposed to be and, within the year, big things will change. This is not a point where I am stuck. This is a point where I am growing. I need roots before I can be transplanted.

This is just the beginning.

i can't recall half of what's been said. running through my mind like a ball of lead. half truths from the ones half dead. making the most of a lie called a daydream.

And, oddly enough, the past reminds us of this. I've been here before. I've felt this before. I do it the same. I deal with it differently. Life spins out of control. And then you remember...

This is just the beginning.

Strange.

it's just a different point of view. somehow we can make it true. deep inside a clouded mind, i see it shine like an invisible sun.

No comments: