Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i ain't got the time.

I ain't being funny, I ain't got the brakes.
I ain't got the aces, I ain't got the stakes.
If only.

This morning has sucked hard core and I only have myself to blame.

I was tired. Then annoyed. Then I full out unloaded which may or may not have been appropriate, but, nevertheless, that's how it went down. Then someone told me I was breaking out from stress. Thaaaanks. Keep it to yourself, man! Plus, I had to do Black Friday Schedule and my Sysco order. And I received 105 boxes in shipment this morning.

I have to go back to work in a few hours, but I feel certain I'll be more stable by then.

I'll also probably put on some makeup.

Sheesh.

I ain't got the nerve.
I ain't got the makings of the man you deserve.
I ain't got the time.
If only

PS. I don't know why you bring up a problem... - this is completely true (i think), somewhat amusing and, if nothing else, it's something to think about. Read.

I ain't got the bullshit and I ain't got the lies.
I ain't got the memories of tears in your eyes.
If only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew ihate HATE when people tell me i'm breaking out. chances are...i already know. sheesh. i'm sorry your day was so crummy.--bjo

Yeti said...

it was, indeed, an overstatement and assuming - but I like generalizing to get a rise out of people :)
thanks for the link - love the blog.