Wednesday, October 08, 2008

live through this and you won't look back

peace... it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

I am so much and have so much to look forward to... I'm starting to take baby steps toward the person I want to be. It's a lot harder than I thought, but I'm doing alright, I think.

and he said to me... "Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me."

There's one thing I have to say so I'll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I'm not sorry I met you. I'm not sorry it's over. I'm not sorry there's nothing to save.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never read a blog before and don't know the proper way to respond, but as your friend,I owe it to you to try.
I hope your thoughts of what freedom is helps to lead you to what and where you want to be.
There are those of us at different points along the journey that will always offer support and encouragement.
As for me,I'm happy to say no one has ever offered me a better cup of coffee.
So from from the wilds of Haatiesburg, I send you greetings and good vibes. T

Charles Robinson said...

It's truly a journey. You have some peeps to keep you company along the way. :-)