Saturday, October 18, 2008

c'mon, just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me

good good day.

i played hooky from both jobs.

i went to the dealer. i had starbucks with kt. and bread and cheese for breakfast. good conversation. picked up my race packet. went to the outlets. bangs trimmed. walked the bridge (it takes one hour and ten minutes). got sushi and other stuff at whole foods. received six free tickets to see chris thile and edgar meyer. ate sushi. saw wall sized hanson poster from their mmmbop days. went to the show with friends. heard a song about a spider monkey who was hungry so he ate some goat cheese and slipped into a goat cheese coma until he had some coffee and then he fell in love. ate ice cream from cold stone with blueberries and oreos. came home and put some laundry in the washer. typed a blog in all lowercase letters.

the end.

tomorrow i race for the cure!

good, good, now we're making some progress. come on just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat.

1 comment:

hanneke said...

I used to have a life sized Hanson poster from the Mmmbop days! Pretty sure it's in the garage at my mom's house. I used to talk to it. I know that probably doesn't surprise you.