Tuesday, October 14, 2008

then making a wish he tossed in the sea

I just wanted to say hi.

I've been really busy... with work. with friends. with other work. with trying to sleep. with finishing The OC. and with laundry - I feel like that is a never ending battle for me. oy.

I have a lot to look forward to and prepare for in the next couple of months, so it should be interesting. and exciting. and stressful - because that never seems to go away.

I read a Real Simple magazine the other day because I realized that I always bought them and never read them and that defeated the purpose of simplifying my life because all that happened was that I collected a giant pile of unread magazines in my room.

So it inspired me to throw out all my old makeup and get some new (less amounts) of the things that I needed. I like it. It is, in fact, simpler. I'm glad the magazine lives up to it's name.

Also, there are a thousand little lambies at Bath and Body Works - free with a $15 purchase. Adorable, yes? Yes. Kt and I bought big ones, so I finally have a new stuffed animal. It's perfect. It's name is Kirk - go figure.

Oh. And I'm addicted to ringtones right now. It's an expensive little habit I've picked up. Ack.

Alright, well, it looks like I'm going to be late for work - as I haven't even showered yet. Awesome.

2 comments:

alison said...

lamb kirk?

Anonymous said...

should have named him "shanks".