Saturday, July 05, 2008

We will cross the mighty ocean into Charleston Bay

This! This was totally worth waiting in line at 6am. This was my finest hour. The moment I've been training for my entire life.

Seek Up *
Old Dirt Hill *
Best of Whats Around +
Crush *
You Might Die Trying *
#41 *
Everyday *
Corn Bread *
Sail Away ~
Sledgehammer *
Ants Marching *
Sister ^
So Damn Lucky *
Louisiana Bayou *
Crash Into Me *
So Much To Say *
(Anyone Seen The Bridge *)
Too Much *
Encore:
Hey Hey My My
Tripping Billies


Guests:
All Songs With Tim Reynolds
All Songs With Rashawn Ross
* Jeff Coffin

Soundcheck:
Sugar Will
Sledgehammer
The Best Of What's Around
Too Much
Sugar Will

Notes:
+ No Horns
~ Dave, Carter and Tim
^ Dave, Tim, Carter and Rashaw

via. AntsMarching.org because those people are awesome!

My favorite song! And Matt's favorite song! And Kt's! Perfect!

No comments: