Monday, August 13, 2007

in slow motion, the blast is beautiful.

I'm twenty-two.
I'm a college graduate.
I'm a coffee shop owner.
I'm going to Voodoo Music Experience.
I'm boycotting airlines for today.
I'm being summoned for jury duty in September.
I'm waiting for the heat index to go down.
I'm trying to remember all sorts of things about life.

A famous quote from a conversation with a friend: "Um, well, I'm doing what I'm doing until I'm not doing it anymore and I'm doing something else - whatever and wherever that may be."

Rachel gave me really amazing gifts from Ten Thousand Villages.

A clock is ticking, but it's hidden far away. Safe and sound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLAST! i missed your birthday. :( never been good at that...i remember really random ones. i'm sorry! I hope it was so so so sososososososo good. cheers to growing up and keeping childlike faith!! i love who you are and who you are becoming.
bjo

Unknown said...

Well, if it was a spider you would have read a very different blog. hahaha
and heat sucks.
i wanna go to maine for like a week.
iqrjpp