Thursday, July 19, 2007

conscious of every move getting harder

I keep stalling out. I just can't keep up.

So, I've realized I'm not lonely. Nope. That's not it at all. I'm confused. I'm walking around in circles. I have no goal. For the first time in 22 years of life - I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. And it scares me.

I just have to give it time. I have to stop worrying about it. I have to give it over. It's not my plan. Owww.

And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you? He requires only that you fear the Lord your God, and live in a way that pleases him, and love him and serve him with all your heart and soul. (Deuteronomy 10:12)

There's alarming doubt. Am I good enough? But you keep coming around to convince me it's still far from over.

No comments: