Monday, July 23, 2007

and you can put the blame on me

And I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me.

I'm going to have dinner with my dad this week. I haven't gotten to talk to him about everything going on at the store recently. Maybe I'm trying to separate myself from it. He called to tell me he loved me and was proud of me the other day. I hope he still feels that way after tomorrow night. This will be an interesting meal.

My arm still looks like I do heroin. Or like I'm abused. Neither is true.

Iced soy coconut lattes are delicious. So are chocolate croissants - and they're "healthier" than the no sugar added banana cake that I love oh-so-much.

I have a tentative plan. But I've learned plans are unreliable, so we'll see.

I wrote a lot of my internship paper and neglected to do my bible study. Oy.

I understand that there’s some problems and I’m not too blind to know all the pain you kept inside you even though you might not show.

I like the new Akon song. Which surprises me. It's mostly sad. But honest. Maybe that's why I like it because I feel like people are liars or are unreliable - it's frustrating. Ugh.

If I can't apologize for being wrong, then it’s just a shame on me. I’d be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you this weekend. Really good.