Monday, July 16, 2007

no one loves me the way you do

I often feel like I'm bad at my job. *sigh*

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. Psalm 94:19

Our cats had shots today and one keeps throwing up now. I feel really bad for him. It must be terrible to be so little and so sick and so unable to talk.

I finally finished the sermon disc set my mom gave me. It was good to hear.

When I go to bed, I open my blinds so I can wake up to the sunshine. I feel like its a good way to start my day - even if it wakes me up early. I think thats why I like staying at the Granola Hut so much. There is a little window at the end of the bed I sleep on and a giant window that no one can see into in the bathroom. It's refreshing.

So is this iced americano I am drinking. Refreshing. Like crack.

The Starbucks I go to Bible Study at has the no sugar added banana coffee cake that I love. It weighs in at a whopping 470 calories and 27 grams of fat - oh my! Eh. I like that I have a weekly excuse to visit my favorite competition. Though I really only love the one in Five Points.

I'm trying to refocus on Charleston. It's hard after being in Columbia and spending so much time with Matt. I miss both of those things when they're gone, but there is so much work to be done here and so many new things and people to discover. And I have a lot of things to read - my Barak book, do my Bible Study and I'm supposed to read For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men - supposedly it's amazing. Humm.

... and I pray that now at last by God's will the way may be opened for me to come to you. Romans 1:10

I did have such a wonderful weekend though. We even went to a cereal bar downtown called Cereality - it's like heaven.

'cause i will come for you when my days are through and i'll let your smile just off and carry me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you thank you thank you.
And i miss you, a long with courtney and columbia.
ouwoual